Our exit device trims are perfect for stairwell conditions or applications where electric pullback of the exit device’s latchbolt is cost prohibitive or not required. This is especially practical in applications where fire/life safety codes require a “fail safe” condition which is not an option with electrified latch pullback devices. Because the current draw is quite low there is no need for a more expensive power supply to provide the surge current.
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24VAC/DC (+ or – 10%)
- Amperage: 260mA@12 / 160mA@24V
- Coil Resistance: 12V = 49 ohms / 24V = 159 ohms
- Continuous duty solenoids used to ensure trouble free operation
- 12 or 24 Volt (AC/DC)
- Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
- Full 1 Year Warranty